Saturday 2 August 2014

Metro Centre Haul ♡





Had a great day out on Thursday with my boyfriend and his family. We had starbucks and everything #ultiimatewhitecouple hahah. But yeah, I thought that I would share whith you guys the stuff that I bought.

1. A Wreck This Journal by Keri Smith: WHSmith - I've actually been looking for one of thease for a while because I've seen a lot of people have one and if you know me you'll know that I'm always one to jump on the bandwaggon ;) and it just looked like a really fun thing to do.

2. Fox Phone Case: Primark - I actually really needed a new phone case, my old one was falling appart. So I went into Primark to see if they had any cute ones and I came accross this and just HAD to buy it.

3.  P.S. LOVE Anti Bac Hand Gel: Primark - This caught my eye whilst I was standing waiting to pay for my phone case and I just could resist it. I ave a bit of an obsession with hand sanitizer so it was imposible to say no to... And it smells great which is an added bounus!

4. Wreck This Journal (Everywhere): WHSmith - This is the same sort of thing as the Wreck This Journal but with a bit of and out dorsey twist. I has some of my favorites from the origonal but with some really cool other things as well. Well worth the buy!

No comments:

Post a Comment